Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everybody. No party for me tonight, but I did dress up my face anyways, courtesy of photoshop. I wanted to go as the Thing from the Fantastic Four. Here is a pic in case you don't know who I am talking about:

I'll post the photoshop pic at the end.

I heard some VERY exciting news today on the comic front. One of the best comics I have read since I started up again was a mini series called Marvel Zombies. It is a series that imagines what would happen if all the super heroes turned into zombies. It was very fun and a big commercial success. Well, like all success stories these days, it demanded a sequal. Yesterday, Marbel announced that they are bringing back the zombies, and they will have to fight none other than ASH. If you haven't seen the Evil Dead/Army of Darkness films, you have no idea who I am talking about. Ash, played by the awesome Bruce Campbell, will make an appearance to fight the zombies in a mini series called Marvel Zombies vs The Army of Darkness. Should be really fun. I can think of at least one person who will want this... Valkyrie, I'm looking at you! Here is some preview art, complete with a spelling typo!

I am disappointed that everyone did so poorly in the movie quote quiz. I guess it was too obscure an actor. Well, it was Carl Weathers, and the movies were 1)Rocky, 2)Predator, and 3)(which Jess got!) Happy Gilmore.

I'll make this one easier! The rules are change din honor of Halloween. These are three totally different actors. What horror movies are these from? Bonus if you know the actors who said them...

1)Because he's probably dead. His body will come popping up in the last reel somewhere. Eyes gouged out, fingers cut off, teeth knocked out! See, the police are always off track with this shit! If they'd watch Prom Night, they'd save time! There's a formula to it. A very simple formula! Everybody's a suspect!

2)Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!

3)I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?

I think these are easy...hopefully. I know at least Jess should get them so beat her to the punch...


Happy Halloween everybody!

8 comments:

npanth said...

It's a "Thing" of beauty.
hehe. You're all set to go virtual trick or treating. Maybe post the pic on blog comments? Hey, a new holiday. I'd be a genius if it wasn't for that gamma ray accident. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh cool! That is really good.
Have a nice evening.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

1) Scream - Jamie Kennedy as Randy
2) From Dusk Till Dawn - George Clooney as Seth
3) Seven - Brad Pitt as Detective Mills

Boo-Yeah, Grandma! Boo-Yeah!

And THAT is why you married me, huh?!

Jose said...

I had to laugh when I saw the picture. You guys could be twins.

Anonymous said...

Love that third movie quote, makes sense if it's from Seven. Nice job again with the photoshop. Did you figure it out yourself or use a tutorial you found?

MrManuel said...

Npanth - Virtual trick or treating? That sounds like a great idea!

nani - Thank you!

Mrs - Good job babe

Jose - Who is the evil one?

Seb - It was a tutorial online to make yourself a zombie. It looked the same, but gray instead of orange. It looked ok, I guess. The wife saw it and said I looked like a grey Thing. So that gave me the idea to start over, change the layer to orange, and there you have it...

Anonymous said...

Cool, thanks for letting me know, I'll have to try it sometime.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh. Put my face on Rogue's body!