Thursday, November 09, 2006

FINALLY!

What a day of finallys(is that even a word?)! I am finally starting to feel better, and Rich finally posted again in what seems like a month. I always like his posts because they have more meat to them. More substance. My posts are like a cheeseburger. His are like filet mignon. Totally different, but both yummy. It is no suprise though that my posts tend to go more in the cheeseburger direction as I would prefer a cheeseburger to a filet mignon. Go figure...

I read that some people around the country are starting to line up already for the Playstation 3. Over a week ahead of schedule. Now, I really want one, but I am not going to THOSE lengths. I just hope when I decide to get in line Thursday morning still 24 hours early, it is not too late.

There is a great website that I found recently that does nothing but photoshop contests. They give you a topic, and you have 2 days to complete it. They have advanced and beginner contests. I finally entered one yesterday and today they are being voted on. I think around 75 people entered the contest, so being my first one, I just want to finish in the top HALF of entries. That would be a good goal. I find out tonight. My contest was to put musical notes somewhere in a scene or some kind of object made to look like a music note. The example was a cord for a computer mouse tangled up to look like a music note. This of course had to be done with photoshop, not really done in real life. I'll show you what I made tomorrow.

I don't think I ever sent out kudos for the last movie quote quiz. At least I don't think I did. Either way, congrats to Nani for getting the first one and for Kelly to get the other two. Other people got them right, but they were first. Congrats.

Take care, and be sure to check out and comment on Rich's post below. Exciting Micheal Jackson news tomorrow as well as the new trailer for Spiderman 3!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better. Hope you get your Playstation 3. Oh and hurry with the Michael Jackson news. What is he up to now?

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait - glad you are feeling better - now your sis is sick. Did Jess ever get sick?

Jose said...

Why are you complainin isn't your wife a nurse? Yeah she probably takes good care of ya ha. No really good to hear you are feeling better, being sick just plain sucks.

Lining up for play station, I stopped a Atari 5200, when Nintendo came out I just could not adjust to the controls, I missed the good ol' joy stick.