Friday, November 10, 2006

It's Friday Part 1

It's Friday and I have so much news to report. I might actually split this into two posts so I don't overwhelm you and some of what I wrote doesn't get overlooked.

First off, the photoshop news. Like I said, I entered a photoshop contest. The contest was to insert musical notes into an image. Some people made clouds that looked like a musical note, some made bamboo into a muscial note(the winner), and I did this:



It is supposed to look like a crop circle shaped like a musical note. What do you think? It was fun, so I think I'll enter one again when I contest interests me. By the way, 75 people entered and I got 29th place. I was more than satisfied with it.

I told you I had some Michael Jackson news and it is exciting!. Next week, at the World Music Awards in London, MJ will be making a comeback of sorts by perfoming Thriller on stage, complete with dancers dressed as zombies doing the Thriller dance. I think this is exciting news. Call him what you want, and I know his is all kooky in the head now, but if he ever decided to return to normalcy again and tour here, I would SO be there! Regardless, I hope this performance makes it onto tv. Here is the Thriller video to make you nostalgic. You know you want to watch!!!



Wanted to show more of the google searches people are doing to get to my site. There were some funny ones last time, so here are some from the last few days or so:

1."what does schnike mean?" - They don't already know?!?!?
2."when someone is insane as you clearly are movie quotes" - Someone likes Se7en!
3."Chris Klein Total Alpha heterosexual" - Interesting...
4."gg: vampires "do not explode when sunlight hits them" - I am mpre curious what the gg at the beginning means
5."stephanie mcmahon .vs playboy" - A fight? Rich, know anything about this?
6."ufc 65 will suck" - Huh? Maybe Rich or my sis know something about this.

There you have. Some interesting ones...

Finally, the new Spiderman III trailer was released last night. I was going to post it, but isnce it was on like every channel last night, you probably caught it. If not, go check it out online it's good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the Photo Shop contest! 29th! That's terrific. I knew you were good.
Michael performing Thriller again! Oh, I hope we get to see it sometime. He is weird but still...
Google searches? I don't get it. I do searches but not like those. I look for normal stuff. I can't even remember what I have searched for.
What else did you say? I can't remember. It must be Friday afternoon at work and I'm tired. HUGS!

Anonymous said...

I love your pic. I think you should keep entering contests like that. It keeps your creative mind going well. I'm excited about the MJ news. Be what he is but I would be there too if he were to ever go on tour again.

MrManuel said...

Nani - Thank you for the congrats! It was fun! People look for weird stuff on Google.

Mom - I would be there too!!