Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Yuck...

Still sick and have been since Friday night. I'm tired of this. I am usually a quick recovery kind of guy, but not this one I guess. I'm barely sleeping. I feel a little better today so hopefully I am on the upward slope.

The image on my face in the last pic was Morro Rock at sunset. I am so disappointed in my family...

It is only a little over a week now until Playstation 3 comes out. On Friday the 17th, supposedly at 8am, they are scheduled to be released. I was hoping that would go on sale at 12:01 am. Maybe they still will as I don't want to camp overnight. I guess you do what you have to do to get one though. Supplies are SUPER limited so I am going to have to get there pretty early. Wish me luck...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so did not see that it was Morro Rock. That was a hard one. Good luck on getting the playstation 3!
I hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

I really didn't get that either. My first thought was Hannibal but I knew it wasn't that so after that I just had to ask. Sorry - one of my favorite places too. Did you get a flu shot? You really never do get sick so take care!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are sick. Get well soon.
I also thought you were doing a Hanibal thing and got scared.

Michelle said...

Sorry you're sick;(

MrManuel said...

Cass - It wasn't hard if you knew what it was!

Mom- Hannibal? Don't see it...

Nani - Thanks!

POM - Thanks!

Sushi - Thanks!