Thursday, November 02, 2006

Love trivia

As you can see from the post my wife left below, today is my anniversary. In honor of that, here are some romatic movie quotes to set the mood. Hope someone knows some of these. Have a good day...

1)Well, yes, ma'am, I do... I mean, I got everything I need right here with me. I got air in my lungs, a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen or, who I'm gonna meet, where I'm gonna wind up. Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people. I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you... to make each day count.

2)Where do they teach you to talk like this? In some Panama City "Sailor wanna hump-hump" bar, or is it getaway day and your last shot at his whiskey? Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

3)Your true love lives. And you marry another. True Love saved her in the Fire Swamp, and she treated it like garbage. And that's what she is, the Queen of Refuse. So bow down to her if you want, bow to her. Bow to the Queen of Slime, the Queen of Filth, the Queen of Putrescence. Boo. Boo. Rubbish. Filth. Slime. Muck. Boo. Boo. Boo.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!
I only know #1
Leonardo DiCaprio as Jack in Titanic.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

These are both just guesses:
#2 is As good as it gets
#3 is the Princess Bride

Anonymous said...

P.S. Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

I know # 1 is Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic while he is at dinner with the rich folk and # 3 is The Princess Bride, but I don't know what #2 is.
Happy anniversary you two. I love you both.
And sorry for ruining the recording of your wedding by having my SHIT in there.

Anonymous said...

I knew the 1st and 3rd but not the second. Happy anniversary son - I love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! You seem like such a nice couple! Love getting to know you through your blog!

MrManuel said...

Nani - Thank you, and congrats on getting number 1 correct!

Kel - Well, if they are guesses, they are good guesses! Congrats on getting them both correct! And thank you for the well wishes and for commenting...

Cass - You are right, but too late. Oh well. You didn't ruin it. It made it funny!

Mom - Love you!

Sonja - Thank you. Those are very kind words.

Michelle said...

Happy anniversary to you both. Lots of wonderment and awe to all!

Anonymous said...

May you have many, many more years of wedded bliss.

Crazy Bitch said...

The first one is Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic.

I don't know who the second one is, but the third is the old hag in Buttercup's nightmare in the The Princess Bride!

Happy Anniversary Young Valles!