Sunday, February 04, 2007

Drunk friends are crazy

Just got back from a great Super Bowl party with my friends. As with pretty much any time you get my friends together, there was a good amount of drinking. I don't really drink much, but I am still able to enjoy myself because they are all fun when they drink. After a few or more beers, the crazy gamblibg began. Did we bet on the game? A little. However, it got really crazy when we started doing one dollar bets with each other. Here is a small sample of what my friends and I were betting each other on:

-rocks, paper, scissors
-odd or even dice roll
-high card out of a deck
-will the next card out of a deck be red or black
-if we drop a card from really high, what side will it land on

You get the point. But truthfully, when a bunch of drunk guys get really excited and scream when a playing card lands face up, how can you not have fun?!?!?

By the way, I ended up even for the night. Not bad. No wait, I did end up ahead for the night. Up 37 cents to be exact when I made a bet for a friend's last 37 cents. So overall, a profitable night! Have a good week everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Crazy Bitch said...

Next year I want to make a bet with you that all your friends will get drunk and bet each other on Superbowl Sunday! I think I'll be paid, eh?

Sebastien Millon said...

Fun! And you made a whopping profit too!

MrManuel said...

Nani - You have no idea!!!

CB - I should give you the $$$ now!

Seb - Yup, I'm rich!