Friday, February 02, 2007

Fat Free Friday #0


Did you all weigh yourselves this morning? Today is the official start of the Fat Free Friday challenge. I couldn't really call it #1 because it isn't the end of the first week. I went with #0 because that is what they do in comics sometimes. A series starts with #1, but if they have a backstory to tell so that you understand everything else, they sometimes call that issue #0. A little comic lesson for you all. You are all that much nerdier now!

So, if you didn't do it already, remember to weigh yourself today. We have a good number of people participating which is wonderful. Good luck to everyone!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I weighed myself at work. We have a big freight scale that is very accurate. I am maintaining. No loss. I didn't get to walk this week except on Monday because it was too cold and damp outside. :-)

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I weighed this morning. I'm ready for the challenge.

Mom said...

Yup - I weighed myself as well. I can hardly weight (ha ha) until next Friday!!!! Sorry..

Anonymous said...

I would love to weigh myself but - my scale is broken. No kidding! It was a digital scale and I think the water vapor from taking showers did it in. A good excuse, but a real one!

Jose said...

Goodluck to you and all your participants.

Shed some weight... yey!

MrManuel said...

Nani - It has been rather cold in the morning.

Mrs - Cool!

Mom - Funny lady!

Sonja - That kind of sucks! We keep ours in the garage.

Jose - Thanks!

Crazy Bitch said...

Why did you make me weigh myself, Man?! Whyyyyyyy?!!!!