Saturday, February 24, 2007

Fat Free Friday #3

Yeah, it's Saturday, but I got too busy to post yesterday. I lost another half pound this week. Yeah, it wasn't a large number, but I had a bad weekend and I never got a chance to go to the gym all week. So despite that, I think I did fairly well. The rest of the week after the weekend, I cracked down on what I ate. So yes, I have only lost 1 pound in three weeks, but I always try to look on the positive side. I am one pound lighter and that is always better than one pound heavier. Baby steps.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually lost a pound this week! We walked 4 out of 5 days. I feel a little tighter and lighter. Yay!

Rhys said...

Keep at it dude! When I lost weight the first few weeks were miniscule, but when you get the ball rolling, and your body gets used to exercise, then the weight drops off :)

Mom said...

I didn't lose this week. I was out of town. Didn't gain - but didn't lose. Baby steps works!

Crazy Bitch said...

I gained FIVE freakin' pounds! Aaaaaaagh!

MrManuel said...

Nani - Congrats!

POM - Eww....salad..yuck!

Rhys - Thanks for the encouragement!

Mom - Hey, out of town all week and you didn't gain. That is an accomplishment.

CB - OUCH!