Monday, April 23, 2007

The 5 Things That Pissed Me Off Last Week #6

I'm going to mix it up a little this week and do them all in haiku form. Why? Beats me....

#5 - No poker last Sat.
Crap, had to go out of town
Will play this weekend.

#4 - Shootings on campus
Video games blamed again
Point finger elsewhere

#3 - Ants still in the house
I thought they were gone, but no
May they burn in hell!

#2 - NBA playoffs
Damn, they started last weekend
The Kings will not play.

#1 - I gained too much weight
Last week was very bad, yo
Don't eat so much, freak!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

5. More money to take with you next week....

4. Either video games or heavy metal music, "they" always need a scapegoat.

3. Sympathies on that.

2. NHL playoffs started, cannot find a network showing them.

1. I drank too much beer the past 5 days, gained some bad weight.

PS, I am back

Anonymous said...

Nice.
You don't seem as pissed off in Haiku. :-)

Sharon said...

All in all I guess 5 pissed off moments isn't so bad in a week.

Like the Haiku version.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Sounds good in Haiku.. I have a couple of things but nothing worth reporting.. but will eventually post about it...

Battlerocker said...

I agree--fingers are being pointed everywhere. It's easier to deal with what happened as a action line for a a cause, worthy or otherwise. It's not, and using a tragedy is using a tragedy, whatever you're intentions. Pisses me off too.

Mom said...

I like the Haiku version.
Here's to a good week!

MrManuel said...

Evil E - Yeah, I hate that there always has to be a scapegoat. Usually it is things I like.

Nani - Yeah, it is a little nicer

Sharon - Yeah, not too bad

babybull - Glad yo ulike it

BR - Couldn't have said it any better

Mom - I hope so