Friday, April 20, 2007

Fat Free Friday #11

I should call it fat FULL Friday. It was a bad week and I am ashamed, but the reason I post about my weight is to own up to what I have done. I gained 2.5 pounds last week after being out and about all week. Out and about leads to eating out leads to weight gain. So now, it is only a 4 pound loss in 11 weeks. However, this only inspires me to be really good next week. I don't want to have to come back next week and tell you I failed again.

Have you heard Alec Baldwin's phone message to his daughter? It's HORRIBLE! This was just leaked to the media by Kim Basinger after Alex left his daughter a message on her phone. He is pissed because it went straight to message. Check it out...

9 comments:

fringes said...

I wasn't going to listen. I did anyway. Wow. Makes the last five years my daughter hasn't heard from her father totally worth it. Here is to five more. Never thought I'd ever say that.

Anonymous said...

I'll listen later. He is a jerk but a pretty good actor.
Too bad you gained. I'm confident you'll make up for it next week. It takes determination and hard work.
I think I lost weight. I can see it and feel it but I'm not at work so I can't prove it.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Something was wrong with the audio and I couldn't hear it on your site. I finally heard it on The Fan on Comcast and am appalled! What a gigantic jerk! He is an abuser of gargantuan proportions! I heard his visitation rights have been suspended. DUH!

PurpleOceanMoon said...

I always knew he is a bastard. How do talk to your kid like that? My kids get on my last nerve too, but I never talk to them like that.

Sorry about the weight Dude. I've been losing the battle too.

Mom said...

How come you don't get a bunch of replies on Fridays? I have remained the same in spite of my bad eating habits this week. Come on people, let's give Manuel lots of support!!!

Alec Baldwin is a total ass! What a horrible way to talk to your child, I don't care how bad they are. We lead by example!

dmarks said...

I heard this morning that he is digging himself a deeper hole by filing frivolous lawsuits against a bunch of people over this.

Crazy Bitch said...

Whoa! He really IS an asshole! He was PISSED! Glad he's not MY Dad!

MrManuel said...

Fringes - 5 more your way!

Nani - Yeah, I just need to work harder. Congrats on your lost weight. Yeah, thankfully, his rights are gone.

POM - Sorry to you too.

Mom - People don't read blogs as much on weekends. It's ok. I don't need the support. I need to just do it!

dmarks - I hadn't heard that. Idiot...

CB - No kidding.

Anonymous said...

I was disappointed in Alec. He has made me laugh till I wet my pants in movies and Saturday Night Live sketches.
My dad was kind of scary too (he had a wicked Stinkeye when angry) but never stooped to this level!!.