Monday, April 30, 2007

The 5 Things That Pissed Me Off Last Week #7

All kinds of pissed last week....

#5 - I didn't get to a bunch of blog stuff I wanted to get to. I wanted to keep redesigning the blog, I had a few posts I had in mind to do, and I had some interview questions to answer AND send. Why didn't I do them.....

#4 - Because my laptop is crapping out again. The laptop isn't recharging. It deosn't recognize my ac adapter unless I shove the plug in with all my might and hold it there. Can't type if I do that. This is the second time it has done this. Last time I bought new ac adapter and it was fine for about 8 months. It is doing it again now. I ordered a new ac adapter again, but I think the problem is internal with my laptop. I'll try this adapter and if it works, it works. But if it goes crappy again, I will fnally have to break down and send it in. I would hate to send away my laptop for a long time. Crap!

#3 - I only lost a pound last week when I actually expected to lose more. Most weeks, you are happy you lose. Last week, it was a disappointment that it was only the pound. Which of course means I will gain like 5 pounds this week just to put it in perpsective.

#2 - A ton of my poker "friends" bailed on me at the last minuted to go to a birthday party for someone else. Like an hours notice. It ended up just being six of us, the smalleest game I have had in over a year I am sure. I didn't win this time, but the cancellations are what pissed me off....

#1 - Jess had some drama with an idiot coworker of hers who is so fucking retarded, it just drove me bonkers whenever I thought of it. Thankfully, Jess is reporting her to human resources.

I want to apologize because with my laptop out, I will probably be visiting all your sites a lot less this week. Sorry....

11 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

That all really sucks..I probably have a list too.. but I don't feel up to bitching about it now..I hope this week is better...

Crazy Bitch said...

Sounds like you're really irritated. What happened with Jessica's co-worker?

Anonymous said...

A bad week but thankfully behind you except for the computer problem. That is irritating.
I've been disappointed with now visible weight loss too even though I've been very good.
Hope this is a good week.
Ask Jessica to post about her idiot co-worker. Hugs.

PurpleOceanMoon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

This blogging business is addictive I've made it a part of my daily routine.

1 pound less 1 pound more!

I'm going to try the game in your previous post when I'm not at work.

Sebastien Millon said...

Hey, great job, your blog is looking great.

Sorry about all the pc problems. Any chance you could bring it to some sort of electronics repair store, see if they could fix it, doesn't seem like the problem would be too complicated to fix, but then again, I'm no expert...

Anonymous said...

I hated not being able to post on my blog. I was off for about a week due to server problems back in January I think.

Last week is over....let a new and better week begin.

Mom said...

Sorry about Poker night. That is pretty bad to cancel at the last minute, and, not to win! Her's to a better week!!!!

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I wrote this HUGE letter to the HR department at work reporting this spiteful, jealous, awful, evil woman at work. Once everything is settled, I can copy it here, but I don't want to until everything is done with, just in case...

Jose said...

Ouch! sounded painful the way you have to shove the pin into the plug. Hopefully the new adapter will do the job. Is the site a work in progress or are you almost there? It's looking pretty good.

MrManuel said...

babybull - Bitching feels good

CB - Maybe she will tell it later

Nani - I'll see if whe will later. Keep up the good work. Hope you start seeing the resullts you want again

Sharon - Don't play! Too addicting

Seb - Yeah, I asked a small ocmputer repair place, but they said they would have to send away for the part. I just hate giving up my laptop. I''ll try this and if it works, I'll still have them send away for the part. Maybe.

Evil - No net for a week. Ouch!

Mom - I hope so...

Mrs - I woudn't go into too much detail

Jse - It's still a aowkr in progress. Still not 100% on it.