Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The 5 Things that pissed me off last week

#5 - Someone threw tons of tomatoes in our backyard! Now I have to clean them all up. What idiot just randomly throws a bunch of tomatoes in someone's backyard. IDIOT!

#4 - Went to Applebees before the King's game last Tuesday and I think I had the worst burger I have ever had. Plus, the service was pretty crappy. IDIOT!!

#3 - Kings suck. They are playing like crap! IDIOTS!!!

#2 - Last week at work, I got a floor call. The guy was all excited because some property he has wanted forever just came on the market and he wanted it for his tax business. He said that he couldn't go see it until Monday though. I hate to put it off until then, but you do what you have to do. Yesterday morning as I am getting ready to go meet him, he calls and says nevermind and that he doesn't want it after all. IDIOT!!!!

#1 - The death of Eddie Guerrero. I am not mad at him of course and I am more sad than mad, but it is still the event that affected me the most last week. The tribute show last night was just heart wrenching, but a very nice tribute. "LATINO HEAT!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tomatoes in your yard! What the ...
I don't get it. Why throw them in your yard? Idiots!!
Sorry to hear about Eddie Guerrero. May he RIP.
Bad Burger..I don't like Appleby's anyway. Always have had bad food and service so...I went to Carls Jr and ordered the Portobello Mushroom $6 burger. I got NO MUSHROOMS! BIG SIGH.
Hope this week is better for you.