Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The 5 Things that pissed me off last week...

Wasn't too pissed off last week...

5. Orko keeps pooping in his crate when we leave him alone. He WON'T go outside when we tell him to, but once we put him in his crate and we leave...dookie time. Dumb dog.

4. Kings couldn't hold on to the lead against the Sonics. Yes, they lost Peja basically, but they should have held on.

3. Still not much going on in the real estate field. I have ton of leads and people I am working with, but need something to actually go through.

2. Made a dumb call in my poker game last weekend. It was down to just me and Joe in a nine player tournament. He went all in and I thought he was actually bluffing from fatigue. I had bottom pair, a flush draw, and an open ended straight draw. I called. Turns out, he already had the straight and he took a commanding lead. A couple of hands later, I was out when my ace/queen ran in to his ace/king. Good night. Won some money, but I wanted the $140 first prize.

1. I am not going to go to much in to this one since this will have a post all on its own, but let's just say, while my wife was giving me a haircut, there was a mishap. Pictures to come soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't say anything about number 5 until I see the pics. All I have to say is you are a good loving husband!