Thursday, November 03, 2005

Yes ladies an gentleman I have made a wonderful discovery. You have seen them walking around town. Business men and teenagers alike. They have come in polos and button down dress shirts. Pink is cool for men to wear. Frankly, for some men to wear but that is neither here nor there. Or anywhere for that matter. I simply pay homage to the man who was the first to do it up big and make pink COOL. He is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. Bret "The Hitman" Hart invented men wearing pink and I just wish to educate the uninformed. Thank you and Good night. Always remember. Risk is Good. By the way Manuel, yes I already got the Jake "The Snake" Roberts DVD and I will be getting the Bret Hart DVD. You can borrow them anytime.

1 comment:

MrManuel said...

Sweet man, I can't wait to borrow them. I used to think that Bret was the only one that could pull off wearing pink. Now I see more and more men wear it and it doesn't look that bad. I have seen some pink ties that actually look pretty sweet. Might pick one up one day.