Saturday, November 12, 2005

Colin kisses dudes



You know, when guys kiss, whether it be by custom or whatever, I think it is usually the whole cheek- kiss thing. When it is huge smooches like this, I think it can get a little weird. I think a kiss on the lips betwene men should be reserved for a) gay men or b) a mafia member. Now, I am not homophobic or anything, but Colin looks way to cozy with this other guy. Maye it is Colin's hand holding the other man's head. Is he gay? I am sure not. It is Colin Farrell though so he could also be drunk. Actually, since it is him it is a strong possiblity. Or, you know what, he could be that secure in his masculinity that he doesn't mind kisses like this with men. Me personally, I could never do it. Does that make me more of a man or less of one. Thought to ponder.


I actually know who the other guy is. I will give the much coveted NO-PRIZE to whoever can tell me first who this is. I await your answers.

3 comments:

mrvideoguy said...

I don't know who the other dude is. I am going to say thanks for making my penis inanimate for the next month thanks to that lovely picture of two guys locking lips. DAMMIT!. :)

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I think the other guy is an Argentinian soccer player...

With that being said, let me say this: If I'm not mistaken, Colin Farrell's father was a soccer player, and I believe Colin himself was/is into soccer. Perhaps this gentleman into whose eyes Colin is so tenderly gazing is a dear friend of Colin's father, one Colin grew up with and perhaps was maybe like a second father to him. And Colin is European, they are a little more open with their emotions than us homophobic, repressed, closed-minded Americans. Give that some thought.

And yes, Manuel, you ARE homophobic. You cannot admit when another man looks nice/is attractive. I still love you though.

Anonymous said...

I got it! for all you soccer fans - that is Maradona! Whoo Hoo!