Friday, July 28, 2006

I thought I had seen it all.....

Of all the weird, gross, sick, and dumb stuff I have linked you to on this blog, this one has to top them all. If you have been looking for a place to collect celebrity.....ummm...FECES, this is your site. Yup, for just a small fee, you can now own the fecal matter from your favorite celeb. Seriously, this site sells it. Fake or not, this is just sick....but you know you are going to click it just to see the going rate for poop from Burt Reynolds.

http://www.blackpitchpress.com/celebrityskin/film.htm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll pass.
How do they get it?
GOOD GOD!

Anonymous said...

Somethings are left uncovered. I'll hold off on my curiosity and not go there - but please read my review of Miami Vice on Rich's blog entry.

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap, er, eeeeew!

C'mon people!!! This stuff makes me embarrassed of the human race. I mean, what do the aliens think of us? Notta lotta!