Sunday, July 16, 2006

Why?


My first question is how does shit like this continued to be made? From the previews, Little Man looked like one gigantic pile of steaming horse crap. Who keeps letting the Wayans brothers make movies? Then I hear that the "movie" made 21.7 million this weekend. What the hell is wrong with people?!?!?! Even though I think the Scary Movie films are crap as well, I get why people are going to see them. People love parodies and people love horror films. But this new film - good GOD, could this look worse?



How about some movie quotes to mix it up? You know the drill...

1. "Would ya just watch the hair. Ya know, I spend a long time on my hair and he hit it; he hit my hair."

2. "Ohhhhhhhhweeee, you good-lookin."

3. "What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle."

12 comments:

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I SOOOO know the answers to those quotes, but you told me not to say. Why? It's so rare that I immediately know all 3 answers and you won't even let me post. :-(

Anonymous said...

come on...let her post her answers. She is a reader just like everybody else.
I think the first one is John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever. I haven't seem it in so long I don't remember the character's name.

Anonymous said...

That's the one I got too - don't know the others but maybe they are all John Travolta. They keep making movies like that because people do go to see them. It's awful!

Battlerocker said...

No clue on the quotes. But I agree, that movie looks atrocious.

Anonymous said...

Tony Manero. It just came to me. Off to see 4400 now.
That movie looks creepy to me.

Valkyrie said...

You asked: "Why does shit like this get made?"

Because the majority of Americans have overwhelmingly bad taste!

Anonymous said...

#1 Tony Manero, Saturday Night Fever

#2 Michael(?)

#3 Pulp Fiction(?)

And YES I CANNOT STAND that whole grown man as a baby, thing! Anywhere I see that, it creeps me out, and insults my intelligence! But, then again, I used to hate The Three Stuges(sp?), now they crack me up! Maybe someday....

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Ok, now that some time has passed and still nobody has gotten all of the quote answers correct, I don't care what Manuel says, I'm going to respond (that's what you get for sleeping in, buddy!)

These words are all spoken by my boyfriend John Travolta, or as I like to call him, Johnny T.
1. Saturday Night Fever
2. Face/Off
3. Pulp Fiction

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got them Jess. We are a John Travolta lovin family. I thought 2 was from Face Off. I haven't seen that one in awhile either.
I don't agree with Val that the majority of Americans have bad taste. Just a small minority that go see those awful types of movies. I guess there has to be something for everybody.

MrManuel said...

I only didn't let Jessica post because it was like 2 minutes after I posted. I wanted to give others a chance. I knew you knew them all babe so congrats. Otherwise, congrats to Nani for being the first to get Saturday Night Fever, Allison for being the first to get Pulp Fiction, and of course Jess again for knowing #2 was Face/Off. And thanks to everyone else for your comments on that "movie."

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»