Saturday, July 01, 2006

My New Boyfriend

With the World Cup constantly on at our house, I've watched more soccer than I care to. Oops, did I say that out loud?! Really though, I've quite enjoyed it. It has been exciting.

And as an added bonus, I've found a new boyfriend! Cristiano Ronaldo. He plays for Portugal. He's ADORABLE! In non-World Cup games he plays for Manchester United, which makes Manuel ok with the fact that we're dating. He's young. He's cute. What more could a girl ask for in a boyfriend?

I've included some pictures for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy! I do...


































9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have great taste in men.

Anonymous said...

Manuel is cuter - but actually I did see him today and he is great looking - I'm still talking about my son! No, seriously, I did see Ronaldo today and noticed how adorable he was, but then again, most soccer players are - Cassie and I were just discussing that this morning - I love looking at Beckham - not a pretty boy like Ronaldo but still eye candy. Thanks for this post - It's nice to see the guys - not just the beautiful women! So, Jess - game on - it's you and me against Papi and Manuel - Who will be the victor!!!!

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I'm gonna win, duh!

Or, because we always tease about this, whoever your son loves more will win...

The game's definetly on now, huh?!

Anonymous said...

My son will love me no matter what!

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Of course your son will love you no matter what - that wasn't the challenge. Will he love you MORE?! So you have to ask yourself, "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Anonymous said...

WHOA!!!!

Unknown said...

Be careful. Mr Manuel might get jealous!

Anonymous said...

That boy is FINE!!! Maybe I need to watch more "football".

Anonymous said...

He is pretty sexy but I'm still particular to Beckham.His smile kills me every time!