Friday, July 21, 2006

THINK first!!!!!

You know, you should REALLY think before you come up with a name for your URL. These are all REAL sites, but the names were not picked very carefully....

1. A site called ‘Who Represents‘ where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name… wait for it… is
www.whorepresents.com

2. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at
www.expertsexchange.com

3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
www.penisland.net

4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at
www.therapistfinder.com

5. Then of course, there’s the Italian Power Generator company…
www.powergenitalia.com

6. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales:
www.molestationnursery.com

7. If you’re looking for computer software, there’s always
www.ipanywhere.com

8. Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website is
www.cummingfirst.com

9. Then, of course, there’s these brainless art designers, and their wacky website:
www.speedofart.com

10. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at
www.gotahoe.com

Oh boy....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is such a hoot! Especially the Italian one. LOL!!
Excellent post Manuel. You are on a roll. Keep it up. It brightens my day.

Unknown said...

You saw AOTS too didn't you?

Anonymous said...

Damn Dude!! That was so funny!! I was laughed so hard, people think I'm nuts over here. I want to buy some pens!

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Jenn, I want to buy some pens too!!

I didn't think when I made a MySpace page for the dogs, Leia and Orko.

leiaandorko

Dorko... LOL

Anonymous said...

Those were great! You made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

I also want to go to the place where we can buy those pens! BIG ones!

Man, those church people made a terrible spelling boo-boo, eh? Stupid christians,(sigh)

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»