Monday, May 21, 2007

Another Trailer

Wow, 2 good trailer in one day! If you haven't heard yet, Fox has picked up the Sarah Conner Chronicles for next year. This is a tv show that follows Sarah and John Conner in the events between Terminator 2 and 3. I think it looks pretty damn good. Sure, it will probably be cancelled after 4 episodes for a lack of fanbase, but we can always hope. This is actually going to be a mid season show so nothing until next January.



Don't forget today's 2 other posts below...

8 comments:

Mom said...

This actually looks pretty good. I hope it's on a night I can watch but I might have to TIVO. It shows promise!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, that looks pretty good. I'll have to look up that show so I won't miss it.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

I would watch that show.. Hopefully it lasts more than 4 episodes.. It reminds me of this one show that I am watching now.. called Jericho.. it is a good show..

MrManuel said...

Mom - If you ever get your TIVo to work correctly...

BB - Me too

babybull - I don't know if you heard, but they cancelled Jericho. The are fighting to allow them to do an episode or 2 more to tie up loose ends, but other than that, it's gone.

Anonymous said...

I would be very interested in watching that show.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

I' saddened by the loss of a good show.. Jericho.. Too bad they had cancelled it.. It was good with Skeet Ulrich.. and the old guy that played his Dad.. who was killed off..

Mom said...

I was a huge Jericho fan. I'm really sad that they cancelled it but I understand why. There are loose ends but I'm okay with the way it ended if they don't bring it back.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

It seems odd to me that they would do a show that has a definite end... You said it takes place between Terminators 2 and 3, so when the TV show gets to where Terminator 3 starts, what, it just ends? Isn't the goal of a TV show to go as long as it can?