Monday, May 28, 2007

How was your weekend?

Well, it is just about the end of a nice long weekend. There were plenty of posts on the site this weekend, but they weren't mine. For those of you who are somewhat new to my blog, you might not know that my friend, MrVideoGuy, also guest posts on this site. The last few posts that have a day countdown - not mine. You probably didn't notice and just figured I wrote them, but the bottom of the posts say MrVideoGuy. We have totally different writing styles so it gives you a little variety.

So where are the 5 things that pissed me off last week? It's a Monday and I didn't have to work, so I am not too pissy. Really though, nothing pissed me off too much last week except for some unlucky poker again this past weekend. With my birthday tomorrow (Tuesday), my wife treated me like a king all weekend so I can't complain too much.

I am going to be super busy this week with work, as my business partner is in Hawaii. Have to basically do 2 jobs this week. So, probably minimal posts this week to go along with less visits to your blogs. I try to comment on everyone's posts every single day, but it will be hard this week, especially if you are one of those with multiple posts in a day. Just know, I haven't ditched ya, just got a lot to do. I am almost at the 500 post mark though so if MrVideoGuy keeps posting like he has the last few days, we'll have a celebration post here very soon.


So with that, have a good week everyone...

13 comments:

Battlerocker said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you survive the week!

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Happiest Birthday Ever.. I'm one of those multiple posters you mentioned.. You will be missed... but not that much..lol only kidding.. Miss ya and your rants...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Boy Boy!
Kisses and happy hugs :-)

PurpleOceanMoon said...

I saw Spiderman, Shriek & Pirates this weekend. Awesome!! Happy birthday!!

fringes said...

Happy birthday! Post all about it once the celebration is on hold.

AlienCG said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. Manuel. Glad to hear you got treated like a king (always a good thing, unless you live in LA).

Mom said...

Happy Birthday my Son! I love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday sir. Enjoy it.

I did recognize a different style when reading....

Anonymous said...

I've already said it on my blog post today but...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANUEL!!! Hugs and kisses to you.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Happy birthday to the best husband EVER!!!!!

Jose said...

Happy birthday to the best husband EVER!!!!!

Why thank you but my birthday is not until September. lol

Just kiddin' mrs. manuel

Hey as I'm reading this it's still your birthday so Happy Birthday to you, hope your wife continued treating you like a king. Tomorrow back to reality.

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday to a fellow Gemini... Mine is today the 30th.

Don't work too hard!

Sebastien Millon said...

Happy Birthday buddy!

Hmmm, I think I may have assumed those previous posts were yours'...