Friday, May 18, 2007

Fat Free Friday #14

I am down another half pound this week. That takes me back down to 6 pounds in 14 weeks. I guess a loss is a loss. I was so busy with work this week, I never made it to the gym so I guess I can't complain and instead, should be happy.

My laptop is fixed, but only slightly. I got a new ac adapter and it charges my laptop again, but if I bumb it or move it, it goes back to battery power and doesn't recognize tha adapter unless I hold it in. So, the new adapter helps, but it tells me the problem really is internally. I am going to try to find a place today that will diagnosis it, but will let me keep it until a part comes in. That's really the best I can hope for I think. Wish me luck. Have a good weekend everybody.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on another half pound lost. :-)
I lost yet 1 more pound and the only thing I can think of is I ate a little more. Maybe it does work to keep the body working to digest. I didn't eat bad stuff just a little more fruit and veggies. I would be happy to lose 10 more. I'll still be fat but less so. Hugs..

Anonymous said...

Losing is not just anything, it is everything. Keep chopping away at it.

Anonymous said...

I just read an interesting article on hypnosis for weight loss. I have been hypnotized before and it's nothing to worry about (I found it relaxing and fun). Find a certified hypnotist (preferably a psychologist), and I think you'll find it helps a great deal with your weight battle.

Mom said...

I'm exercising more now with water aerobics and the gym so I'm going to concentrate a little on a fitter body rather than so much on the numbers. It's more of how I feel about myself and how I look in the clothes that is important to me. I'm proud of you son! Keep up the good work. Every little bit counts.

Crazy Bitch said...

I just bought a box of apple turnovers:(
I put them in my belly:(

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

WTG on losing some more weight.. a little can still make a difference.. BTW.. you've been tagged.. your it..

npanth said...

Keep plugging away... and it will melt away.
Hey, maybe I have a future as a motivational speaker? LOL
Not if I keep eating that ice cream in the office freezer ;)

Sebastien Millon said...

Hey, the weight is going in the right direction, that's what counts!!!!

As for computers, they are crazy and psychotic, I just pray that mine never goes haywire on me.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I gained 1/2 pound. Now I'm down 11.5. What the heck? I'm obviously having a hard time getting over that 12 pound hump. It's frustrating. VERY frustrating.

MrManuel said...

nani - Congats on the pound

evil e - thanks!

sonja - I would be willing to try it

mom - the water aerobics will help a lot I think

CB - MMMM

babybull - I'll check it out

npanth - work breakrooms are the worst

seb - keep up the prayers you don't have to deal with it

mrs - I call shenanigans