Friday, May 11, 2007

Fat Free Friday #14

There was no Fat Free Friday #13, but I don't want to throw myself off on how many week I have been doing this so it will be #14. I am down another half pound from 2 weeks ago. It's small, but actually ok becuase I actually worked off a lot more than that this week. I had gaine a bunch the previous week. Being sick I never went to the gym and I sat and ate and ate. I am not sure how much I topped out at, but I was able to get it off and then some. So, 5.5 pounds in 13 weeks. Way too small. Oh well. Still going down...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are still losing.
I weighed myself on Monday and Tuesday and had lost 1 lb. Hoping it stays off. I'm being so good.

PurpleOceanMoon said...

I've had a rough two weeks. I GAINED 7 POUNDS!! ARGHHH!

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Last week, when you were sick, I lost 1/2 pound, bringing me to a total of 12.5 pounds lost. This week though I apparently gained that 1/2 pound back, so now I'm down only 12 pounds. I've been hanging out here at 12 or 12.5 pounds for 3 weeks now. I think I've hit a plateau. This week I started water aerobics (which is why I call shenanigans on today's 1/2 pound GAIN) so hopefully that helps.

Mom said...

Congrats on the small step son. Take it one week at a time. I've definitely plateaued but I'm in the water aerobics too and as long as my close fit, I'm happy.

npanth said...

Keep plugging buddy, you're doing it right. Losing weight is a thing of months and years... We're not used to thinking of things in long terms like that, especially when McTemptation is right up the street ;)

MrManuel said...

Nani - Good for you!

POM - Yes, but at least you are honest about it.

Mrs - Hope the swimming helps

mom - Your close?

Npanth - McTemptation is the devil, but so close!