Saturday, May 26, 2007

Day 97

As the day finishes I update everyone with my prediction from yesterday. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson is your new UFC Light Heavyweight Champion. First Round knockout of "The Iceman" Chuck Liddell. Incredible fight. Cassie I told you about those Pride guys back in the day.

My day at work included...... Oh that's right I slept through it all. I do believe that is a major sign of time to get a new job syndrome. I know I was there for 10 hours and that I finished all my duties. It's just that everything from 730am to 600pm is just a blur. One more day to go before my 4 day weekend, so I will just push through.

Congrats to my dog Larry. We had tons of company over tonight and he behaved in a tolerable manner. Gotta keep him able to socialize with other humans and dogs. Thank you Dog Training for Dummies. Good book.

All credit to John Wooden for this one statement. Failing to prepare is preparing to fail. Explains a lot of my current status as a person. Details details, right?

Too late to come with something stronger. Peace folks.

4 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Have a great 4 day weekend.. and I want details.. details..lol

MrManuel said...

John Wooden was a genius. Too bad he had to coach the Bruins. Hate them.

You are the only person I know who predicted Rampage to win. Good choice there man.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Rich, are we going to hear from you every day for 98 days? That would be cool...

Anonymous said...

I don't even want to talk about the fight. Poor Mike, Chuck was his favorites fighter, but he let Mike down last night. All of Mike's friends wanted Rampage to win and laughed in Mike's face when he did. It was a depressing night. Thanks for rubbing it in!