Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Guitar Hero 3

We interrupt Wordless Wednesday for this very important message. The first group of songs for Guitar Hero 3 have been announced. Now, this is not to be confused with Guitar Hero 80s which comes out in July and has this lineup so far:

"I Wanna Rock" - Twisted Sister
"I Ran (So Far Away)" - A Flock of Seagulls
"Round and Round" - Ratt
"I Want Candy" - Bow Wow Wow
"Metal Health" - Quiet Riot
"Holy Diver" - Dio
"Heat of the Moment" - Asia
"18 and Life" - Skid Row
"Bathroom Wall" - Faster Pussycat
"Lonely is the Night" - Billy Squier
"Nothing But a Good Time" - Poison
"Play With Me" - Extreme
"Shakin'" - Eddie Money
"Synchronicity II" - The Police


This is Guitar Hero 3 which comes out around November. So far, the lineup kicks ass! And, on the PS3 version, I can play online against other people! You can click on each song to remember what it sounds like...

Paint It Black
Cherub Rock
Sabotage
The Metal
My Name is Jonas
Knights of Cydonia
Rock And Roll All Nite
School's Out
Slow Ride
Cult of Personality
Barracuda

I am super jazzed about Paint it Black, Rock and Roll all Nite, and especially, Cult of Personality. Damn, November can't come fast enough.

6 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

I love that Twisted Sister one.. Ha ha.. Haven't heard them in years.. Are they even alive still?

Anonymous said...

I'm excited and I don't even own Guitar Hero! I just know I can go to your house and play it! :o)
For the 80's I can't wait to play "I Want Candy"
Is "Round and Round" that song that is in The Wedding Singer and it goes..."You spin me round...like a roller coaster baby and round round...or something like that?
For Guitar Hero 3 I also want to play "Rock and Roll All Nite" and "School's Out"
I'm so excited!

Mom said...

The Metal sounds like it would be really hard. Lots of good songs. I can hardly wait to watch you guys play. As for me, I think my Guitar Hero days are done. That duck game is more my speed.

Anonymous said...

Dio, Holy Diver.....one of my favorite albums of all time.

Metal Health is a decent choice.

I can live without Faster Pussy-cat, Asia, and Eddie Money, but it seems a pretty solid line up.

The second one you mention is even better. The Stones, Alice, KISS, and the Beasties???

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I am so excited I am considering selling my soul to the devil just to make it November!

Sharon said...

I haven't thought of the Flock of Sea Gulls in years... I can still picture their hair!