Monday, September 11, 2006

A couple of driving related posts

Found some funny stuff today while prerusing Dave Barry's blog.

The first is quite an embarassing story for one individual. I assumed the article was translated into English as the grammar is a little off. You get the picture though...

Rescuers Find Driver Unconscious With Pump Attached To His Penis

September 8, 2006 9:59 p.m. EST
Yvonne Lee - All Headline News Staff Reporter
Bratislava, Slovakia (AHN) - Rescuers in Slovakia find a driver who crashed into a bus unconscious, with a vacuum pump attached to his penis.
Police say the 42-year-old man was half naked while driving an old Citroen in the town of Levice.
He crashed after ignoring a "give way" sign.
Police officer Peter Polak tells Reuters, "It's very likely he had auto-sex while driving, it is a matter of investigation. After the accident he was found lying in the seat, his pants were off and it (the pump) was placed on his penis."
He adds, "I've never seen anything like this, nor have my colleagues."
The man was hospitalized with head injuries.


Now, we have always heard the tip to wear clean underwear when we go out in case we get in a crash. Nothing would be worse than being caught with dirty underwear, right? Well, this guy seems to have topped that. THIS, has to be the most embarrasing thing that could happen to you in event of a car crash.



He also posted this video from YouTube that shows traffic in India.

So....are there no traffic laws there? Do they use lanes? Speed limits? Although you saw no crashes in THIS scene, I can't imagine there are never any with driving like this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that story on Dave's Blog over the weekend. It is funny and must have been humliating for the driver. What was he thinking? I guess he wasn't. I'm at work so I couldn't see the video. I'll look at it later.

Anonymous said...

That was some amazing driving - Heard a lot of horn honking - kinda reminds you of Tepa, huh? I guess if you just honk your horn you have the right of way!

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I felt myself staring, mouth agape, while watching the video. It's a MIRACLE there were no accidents, although I'm pretty sure I counted at least 100 near-misses!

MrManuel said...

Nani - Humiliating just a bit!

Mom - Yeah, kind of liek Tepa is right!

Wife - And all you can do after is laugh.

LaChou - Yeah, keep it hidden please.