Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Fall Schedule TV schedule











Well, tonight the Fall tv schedule officially starts for me so I thought I would do a recap of what we watch:

Sunday
America's Funniest Home Videos - Jessica LOVES this show. Always good for a good laugh.
Simpsons - May not be quite as funny anymore, but still a great show.
American Dad - Not the greatest, but it is in between what we watch so it goes on our viewing schedule.
Family Guy - Funny just for how shocking it is. At least once an episode, we wonder how they can get away with what they do.
War At Home - Another show we like just because it seems so wrong sometimes. Plus, we like Michael Rappaport or as we call him, Remy.

Monday
24 - Doesn't premier until January or so, but we love this show. It would be about 100 times better though if they killed off Chloe - the worst actress on tv.
Heroes - Thinking about giving this new show a try. We'll see...

Tuesday
House - Awesome, awesome show that we just started watching in the summer. Starts TONIGHT!
Scrubs - Supposed to start back up sometime in January or February. The funniest show on tv is also very touching.


Wednesday

Lost - No explanation is needed as to why we watch this show. LOVE IT!!!

Thursday
Survivor - Still watching this show after all these seasons, but still bitter that they have not chosen me yet to be on the show. Bastards! I have an upcoming post on the new Survivor controversy coming letr this week...
CSI - The only CSI that we watch. Tied with Lost as the best show on tv today.
OC - Guilty pleasure show much like Melrose and 90210 was. Should be better now that Marissa is dead.
My Name is Earl - We stated watching it simply because we love Jason Lee and it turned out to be one of the funniest shows on tv. Love it!


So there ya go. That is basically what we watch besides the occassional documentary/medical show in Discover or TLC. Or Dirty Jobs. Now THAT is a funny show. But for network tv, there you have it...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love CSI! Can't wait. We watch all the CSIs. Miami CSI is actually growing on me more and more. It was my least favorite for a long time. Caruso is such a poser but it is a good show.
It would be so good if you could get on Survivor. Keep trying.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for the OC to start!
I heard Julie develops a drug problem and Ryan becomes a ...cage fighter....oh goodness what will they think of next? Is it time for season 3 to come out on dvd yet? I'm so anxious!

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Hey, on The Family Guy, do you think they know Brian is a dog?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

(Inside joke. I say that at least once an episode...)

Anonymous said...

Sundays it is Cold Case for me. I might try Without a Trace on the new night - I really like the show but don't know if it will be the same on Sunday. Mondays right now is Prison Break and then I have been watching that new show Vanished. Pretty good - but really waiting for 24 - Tuesdays - House, Wednesday - Lost, Thursday, Survivor, CSI and OC, Friday - Ghost Whisperer - I might try a few of the new shows as well - we'll see. I do watch American Idol when it is on as well. Yes, I am a TV junkie and proud of it!

Anonymous said...

It looks like I need to start watching a whole lot more television. Nice new layout by the way. :)

MrManuel said...

Nani - Our hatred for David Carruso is so high, we can't watch the show.

Cass - Are you serious? A friggin' cage fighter?!?! That is sooo.......AWESOME!!!

Wife - That made me laugh out loud.

La Chou - Never seen an episode of that show. Is the medic cute?

Battlerocker - It is probably for the best you don't watc as much as us.