Wednesday, September 06, 2006

FREEDOM!!!

Yesterday was supposed to be the day, but instead the call came today.

THE call.

The call offering me freedom from the abuse I get at the hospital. The call offering me freedom from 12+ hour shifts without breaks. The call offering me freedom from unsafe working conditions. The call offering me weekends and holidays off. The call offering me a relaxed schedule with a laid back, fun group of people. The call offering me less stress.

AND I GLADLY ACCEPTED!

When I go to work tomorrow, I'll hand in my letter of resignation, effective October 1st, and I start my new career on Monday, October 2nd. I am SO excited!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jessica! I'm so happy I'm crying at work!!!
Congratulations sweetie! You deserve it! I'm so proud. I know you'll be great!!!
Happy, happy, happy!!! SMILES AND HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

Jess I'm so happy for you! Congrats mucho!

Jose said...

Orale! That is awesome. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like such an interesting job! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the call and work and I am so proud of you. I know you will take that job and make it fun and exciting and you have so much to teach these new mommies. If you need any help at all, including decorating, I'm ready!!! Hooray for you!

Crazy Bitch said...

I KNEW it! I knew you would get it!! Who could POSSIBLY be better for the job than you? Oh my God, Yaaaaay!

npanth said...

Nothing feels better than handing that resignation latter in at a job that you're eager to leave. Try to suppress that grin, ok? ;)

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Thanks to everyone for your prayers, support, encouragement and kind words. It feels good to know that I have such a great fan club!

npanth - It WILL be hard not to smile, do a happy dance and tell them that I CAN'T WAIT to get the hell out of there! I'll try to keep it under control...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

MrManuel said...

I am so happy for you babe! Now if I could just find a job, we'd be set!!!