Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Weekend Update


Well, unfortunately, I did not get to meet Tony Todd this past weekend. He got tied up with filming a movie in Canada and couldn't make it. He promised to make it for the next convention in December. Oh well!

I played two very small poker games with a few of my buds this weekend and won them both. It felt good as the previous weekend, I didn't win money in my home tournament for the first time in 9 tournaments. Seeing as how only the top 2 0r 3 win money out of 10-14 people, this was bound to happem eventually, but it was still disappointing. Winning both of the small games this weekend helped bring my spirit back up. I am now about $725 in the positive playing poker with my friends this year. Not too shabby!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you didn't get to face your fear. Maybe you can go in December.
Glad to hear you are ahead in poker.

Anonymous said...

I like the new decor!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your wins

Jose said...

You gambler you! You gotta know when to hold them, know when to walk away, and know when to run.
Sorry! I just had a singing moment here.

Congrats on the wins.

MrManuel said...

Nani - Yeah, I will try again in December.

Val - Thanks!

Mom - Thank you thank you!

Jose - Singing moments are fun!