Friday, September 22, 2006

NOT Politically Correct - Consider Yourself Warned

Last night, while watching Survivor, Manuel and I were exercising our First Amendment rights and making ethnic/racist comments. (Hey, we live in the great and mighty USA, people continue to die to protect the freedoms we have, so we may as well use them.) I thought the conversation we had was pretty damn funny, so I'll continue to exercise my First amendment rights and share them with you now. Plus, this will help keep the Survivor race-separation scandal alive and well. Nothing like stoking the fire...

Background:
The Survivor tribes are currently named as follows:
African Americans: Manihiki
Hispanic Americans: Aitutaki
Asian Americans: Puka Puka
Caucasian Americans: Raratonga

The conversation:
J: They named the tribes all wrong. They should have called the Hispanics "Beans-a" and the Asians "Rice-a."
M: Yeah! And the blacks "Grits-a."
J: And the whites "Cracka!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Come on, you know you at least cracked a smile...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too funny! Mike and I have those kinds of conversations all the time.

Just to let you know Bella is eating now and we're starting her on oral medication so I don't have to give her anymore shots...my poor poor baby!Thanks again for helping us out.

Anonymous said...

You guys are funny! Reminds me of when we were young. Your grandpa worked with two guys that they called "shorty beans" and "shorty rice". If my memory serves me right they had the same first name and, of course, they were both short. Hence the nicknames. That is how we knew them. Yes, Cassie - we all had a hand in saving that little doggies life.

Anonymous said...

If I had a team it would be the "kraut-as". Or the "bratwurst-as".