Monday, September 11, 2006

This video is AWESOME!!!

Ok, so here is the supposed back story of this video. Back in the early 90s, Universal wanted to remake their image as they were having some rough times. They hired some young filmmakers named Trey Parker and Matt Stone(pre South Park Days) to do a video that would required viewing for all new hires. This was the result. It is almost 14 minutes so make sure you have time to see the WHOLE thing(hint, hint) as it is really a blast. Let me know what you think...



Via: VideoSift




Unfortunately, in the end, the head of Universal vetoed the video as he didn't think it was up to Universal standards. But, luckily, it was never deleted from memory...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kinda funny I guess.

Anonymous said...

That was great! I loved Stallone! I think I'll go have a wine cooler!