Monday, December 11, 2006

Movie Recommendation


Yesterday, Jessica and I saw a TREMENDOUS movie called Lucky Number Slevin. It's a little less than a year old so some of you may have already seen it. We didn't get to see it in the theaters so we had it on our Netflix list. This was a really fun movie. It's kind of a cross between Pulp Fiction and Usual Suspects with an element of black comedy thrown in. It may seem a little confusing to some at first so just be patient and it will all start to make sense in the end. If you liked the above movies I mentioned, you should definitely give this movie a chance. We liked it so much, I think Jess and I might buy it. Anyone else seen it yet? Anyone planning on seeing it now?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We saw it a few weeks ago. We loved it too. My boss saw it and was also talking about how much they enjoyed it. Loved Lucy in it.

Anonymous said...

Cool, I'm making a note of this movie in my mind and hopefully will see it soon!

Anonymous said...

Buy it and then we'll see it!