Saturday, December 02, 2006

Hot Fuzz

Here is the trailer for Hot Fuzz, a new movie that I am super excited to see. This movie is created and stars all the same people who made Shaun of the Dead. In case you didn't see it, and I wouldn't be surprised, Shaun was a zombie movie that was half horror, half HILARIOUS comedy. Jessica and I watched it and found it to be a very pleasant surprise. It comes highly recommended. Anyways, here is their new movie. Check it out and if the trailer seems even remotely funny, rent Shaun.



Jess and I are going to attempt to Christmas shop today. We truthfully haven't started yet and I am not freaking out quite yet, but I would like to get as much done today as I can.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of the other movie but this one looks pretty good. Silly English movie but I might just have to see it. DVD movie however! Good luck in your shopping. Pick me out something good!!!!

Anonymous said...

I never saw Shaun of the Dead. Mike and I have to rent it. This new movie looks really funny.
Like mom said pick me out something really good....better than moms!

Anonymous said...

Shaun of the Dead, love that movie!!! This new film looks pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

Silly English movie but looks good. Maybe we'll rent it. I'll look for Shaun of the Dead.
I've been shopping today. Got the Atascadero clan done and will go shopping again tomorrow. BIG SIGH....