Monday, December 04, 2006

Pissed.....

Ok, with 12 hours left in voting, my photoshop entry is on SIXTY THIRD place out of 99. That is crap! I saw all the entries. Yes, some are better than mine. I can't deny that. But nowhere near 62 of them are better than mine. That is bullshit. Some in fact are really crappy. Some people commented that the hat on Steve was unrealistic and too bright. Maybe a tad too bright, but I don't think that it makes a HUGE difference in the poster. This pisses me off because I know I am going to see the ones that got better than me and be pissed off at some of them. Remember my crop circle entry awhile back that was musical notes?? That got a better score than the one I have right now and that wasn't even that good. You know one reason why I think my entry is doing so poorly? My entry is near the bottom of the list for voting so once people get that far down, they are tired of voting. That could be killing me with 99 entries. Look, I may come off as bitter and a poor sport, but after seeing what I am up against, I think I deserve better. CRAP!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are probably right that being low on the list is costing you votes. Your entry is very good and deserves much better. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

I recommend going on a revenge rampage... That always helps...

I bet it's like you say though, the placement of your entry probably does play a huge role.

Anonymous said...

I like it. And I didn't think the hat was very unrealistic. I'll go check out some of the competition. Suckers.

Jose said...

For whatever is worth, I too thought it was very original. Remember, not that this contests are rigged but it's just that people always vote for who they know.

Anonymous said...

Definitely your placement on the voting is what has killed you. Just be happy in knowing that all of us liked it - screw the voters!! Is your placement one of the last because you were one of the first?? Maybe wait next time

MrManuel said...

Nani - Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Seb - I am all for revenge rampages

POM - Well, it wasn't better than EVERYONE'S, bit it was better than a lot of them I thought.

Battlerocker - Thanks!

Jose - That is true.

Mom - I have no idea how they are placed.

Anonymous said...

Well, I liked it. It's clever! We know you're good and you know you're good, so don't sweat it! Mass public accolades are in your future, but for now have fun with it. Keep entering and showing us your creations.