Wednesday, December 27, 2006

What a Christmas

I had a great Christmas and I hope you all did as well. Tamales on Christmas Eve were great and even greater knowing that once again, I took part in making them. I also did pretty damn well in the gift department. Let's see if I can think of everything I got:
Patio furniture
Gas barbecue
Cap Gun
Alien statue (as in the movie) made from random car parts
Fart tshirt
Sword holder in shape of claws ( I have a sword collection)
Cookie jar
Cookies
Guitar Hero 1 for PS2
Ice Chest
Bully for PS2
Lucky Number Slevin DVD
50 First Dates DVD
4 pairs of fun boxers
Young Guns 2 Soundtrack
Monopoly Here and Now Edition
Rocky tshirt
Cobra Kai tshirt
Punisher tshirt
2 Comic Book tshirts
Buddah Belly tshirt which will be returned - too small
PJs
Resistance for PS3
X-Men Encyclopedia which is a history of the comic and the marketing of the comic - HUGE
Stuffed PEZ snowman
Gift certificates to comic shop
Antique WW2 German Bayonet

I think that is it. Hopefully I didn't forget something. Yeah, I am pretty spoiled. It is weird. I am 28 years old and I see many similarities to when I was 12 years old - video games, comic stuff, etc. I am not grwoing up in the least.

In case you didn't notice, I made a post on December 22 where I gave all you fellow bloggers a Christmas gift. Be sure to check out what I got you if you haven't already.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We did have a nice Christmas. I'm so glad you got so many nice things. The tamales were terrific. Good job! Hugs.

Jose said...

Hey I ate tamales too and they were delicious. You however received 28 more presents thatn I did. Glad to hear you had a nice Christmas, I hope you have a Happy New Year too!.

Sebastien Millon said...

Awesome! You got some great gifts! Cobra Kai and Punisher t-shirts, classic!!! Any idea what comics you are going to get with the gift certificate?

Anonymous said...

A CORBA KAI T-SHIRT!!! Come on. Here did you get this? You must have a wonderful cuzin who made you cookies. LOL Seth got Guitar Hero 2. I suck at it.

Crazy Bitch said...

I am so glad the cookies turned out ok. I don't think I'll ever make them again.

Jess, thanks for eating one and showing me, (or at least pretending) they were good.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, what a haul!!! You are a truly beloved person. I like the fact that many of your gifts reflect that you are "young at heart"!

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Allison, the cookies were good, I swear it!

MrManuel said...

Nani - Thanks!

Jose - Yes, tamales are always good when done right!

Seb - I ended up buying a comic statue. It rocks!

POM - Hot topic for the shirt. Keep practicing.

CB - they WERE good!

Sonja - Young at heart indeed!

Wife - and good with a cold glass of milk...