Thursday, December 14, 2006

The switch

Well, I switched the blog over to BETA. Hopefully, this fixes my problems with posting comments on other blogs. I heard that it makes it hard sometimes for people to post on blogs that have switched to BETA blogs so please email me if you have trouble posting on my blog. My email, in case you need it to let me know of problems is mrmanuel(at)surewest (dot) net.

Guess what I saw today?!?! A trailer for a movie coming out next summer that I am VERY excited about. A sequal (well, isn't everything). I was going to post it, but it got taken down already because it accidently got leaked one day early. The trailer fucking rocked! What is it? Well, if they release it back on the net tomorrow as promised, you will see it here. Yippe Kiya mother fucker!!!!!

Again, please email me with any problems that arise from me switching, please!
EDIT: It won't let me copy and paste the long code right now to put the video on the blog for some reason, but here is the link to go see the video. Go see it, you won't be sorry! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHbpRg86Vi8

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to see the trailer for a new Die Hard! Love John McClain!

Anonymous said...

I love the Die Hard movies.
I still remember when dad used to play the beginning of I think it was the third movie with Samuel L. Jackson, so loud on the surround sound in the bedroom.....that makes me want to go home and watch Die Hard.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Skip and I just watched it! Yay!! Love Die Hard. Can't wait. Die Hard is our official Holiday Kickoff Movie. We watch it every year right on Saturday night after Thanksgiving.BIG SMILES!