Saturday, December 02, 2006

Photoshop contest

I entered another photoshop contest today. I won't find out the results for awhile as today was just the first day. It ends tomorrow and there is another whole day of voting after. So, I won't find out how I did until Monday around 9pm. However, I decided to show it to you guys ahead of time. The contest was to take a movie poster that has nothing to do with Christmas, and make it a holiday film. I thought about it only briefly and came up with this.

Here is the original poster.





















Here is what I changed it to. The guns they are holding, in case you didn't know, are old Nintendo guns. What do you think?

7 comments:

Miss Sassy Pants said...

You're brilliant. I know you are very proud of this, as you should be. Here's to finishing in, what was your goal? The top third?

Anonymous said...

Very good. You are getting so creative in this. Hope you do well.

Anonymous said...

Nice job!!! That's totally seamless, looks perfect! Did you get a book on photoshop, or are you using online tutorials, or are you just figuring stuff out on your own?

I love photoshop, it's so amazing.

Anonymous said...

Very Good - I like the taglines as well. Good luck!!

npanth said...

Nice. You're really making nice works with Photoshop.
Santa won't be happy with his elves if they dust each other ;)

Jose said...

Pretty ingenious, hope you do well in the contest. Let us know as soon as you find out how you did. But weather you win or not I liked it.

MrManuel said...

Mrs - I wish everyone voted agreed!

Nani - I do too!

Seb - No book yet. Well, I do have one, but it was so dull, I put it down right away. Mostly just tutorials and playing around.

Mom - Thanks!

Npanth - I imagine not! lol

Jose - Thanks! I will let you all know.