Friday, December 22, 2006

Present time!!!

Time to hand out presents to all my fellow bloggers. I worked hard on finding the perfect gifts for all of you who have entertained me with your writings over the past year. So what did I get you all?




Battlerocker - Yeah, I think this shirt explains it all. With one semester left before he graduates from law school, he will need this novelty shirt soon.








Sebastien - He like art so much, why not get him a big book of nothing but famous art.








Crazybitch cousins - I'm sure this calender will be right up their alley!






Rhys - Yeah it is a lot , but I know he really wants one of these 360s. Of course, if he was smart, he'd go with a PS3. Hehe.....






Jose - He likes Harleys and I think he likes to eat. Why not a cookbook of good foods to cook before you go on a long ride?!?








Night Panther - Well, he really doesn't need a book on how to do phoography as his pictures are all amazing. Here is a book of great pictures taken in Life magazine.







Jerry - Mr. Political gets a book that I believe makes fun of politicians. Hell, he has probably read it already!










Sonja - The parrot who owns me? Yeah, I think she'll like this one.









Sushi - Not to make light of her situation, but maybe it will help her get a good laugh .......or idea.









Jerkstore - Ya get jerk Sauce. Yup, pretty original.








Val - A Rouge graphic novel. Yeah, I am sure she'll read this.
Merry Christmas everyone. Enjoy the holiday...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the gift cuzin. It's cool! I'll be gfetting in touch with my inner Bitch a lot next year. Merry Christmas!!!!

Sebastien Millon said...

Haha, you are awesome Manuel! Great presents! and you KNOW I love ART!!!!

Happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

Good, thoughtful gifts for all your blog buddies.
See you Sunday. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Fun post! Thanks for the thought! I don't have that book!

I got you the complete Stan Lee autographed Spiderman comic collection. Hope you'll like it!

Anonymous said...

I think I have that one already. :)

MrManuel said...

POM - Glad you liked it.

Seb - Same to you...

Nani - Thanks!

Sonja - I LOVE my gift!!!

Val - FIGURES!!! :-)

Crazy Bitch said...

Those are all great! Perfect!