Sunday, May 18, 2008

Evil E's Saturday Scavenger Hunt #16

Zephyr. I must admit, I had heard the word before, but I had to look it up to make sure and confirm. It had a couple of meanings, but I decided to go with " a light wind." Here ya go....

First, my Manchester United flag proudly blowing in the wind. Championship of Europe is this Wednesday!



Here are the wind chimes in our back yard. Haven't been making much noise the last couple of days as the wind has been minimal and the temperatures have been around 100 degrees.





This is the ceiling fan in our living room. It gives us a nice breeze on those hot Sacramento days.



Thanks for visiting...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a nice zephyr at my back right now. Cool.

Anonymous said...

Very nice examples of zephyr. The flag is easily the best. I will probably catch the rerun of that game on Wednesday, but I am intending on watching it. I won't root for for a team because you might know, Clevelanders never get what they root for.

AlienCG said...

Good pictures. I like fan photo because you managed to catch the movement. Thank for sharing.

Tara said...

Those are pretty wind chimes. I have a few, but they're difficult to hang on my balcony.

Churlita said...

Awesome zephyr photos. I'm still not sure if I'm going to try to do it yet or not.

Jose said...

Yeap, cool photos. We had our first two three digit days. It's hot here in Phoenix but we were in L.A. over the weekend and we were melting. We don't mind the heat but that humidity sucks big time.

laura b. said...

Nice zephyr pictures..we both got our ceiling fans some publicity. haha! I love windchimes.