Friday, May 23, 2008

Music Meme

Almost the end of the day and I don't have a whole lot to say so I am going to do a fun little meme that I saw on Tara's blog this week. You have to get your iPod(or in my case, my jukebox) and put it on shuffle. Then you fill in the blanks with the songs that get picked. No skipping; if it doesn't make sense, too bad....

1) How would you describe yourself?
"I guess that's why they call it the blues" Elton John - Hmm, no usually I am pretty happy

2) What do you like in a girl/guy?
"Women" Def Leppard - well, better than men

3) What is your motto?
"Savin' Me" Nickelback - I don't need savin'


4) What do your friends think of you?
"Deserted" Blind Melon - Naw, I haven't deserted them

5) What do you think about often?
"Fight For your Right" Beastie Boys - Well sure, who doesn't?!?!

6) What do your parents think of you?
"One Vision" Queen - Well, I guess I can be narrow minded? I don't know..

7) What do you think of your best friend?
"Heartspark dollarsign" Everclear - I don't know even know what that means

8 ) What do you think of the person you like?
"Me" Staind - I like more than me. Not THAT self centered

9) What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Dirty Little Thing" Velvet Revolver - Now THAT is funny!!

10) What do you think when you see the person you like?
"Tourette's" Nirvana - I don't know, maybe my mind just says random noises?

11) What song will they play at your wedding?
"So Far Away" Staind - Nope, I can tell you this was NOT played at my wedding

12) What will they play at your funeral?
"Runnning From an Angel" Hootie and the Blowfish - Ouch, that is scary if that is played at my funeral. If I am running from and Angel, where am I running to?!?!

13) What is your hobby/interest?
"Enter Sandman" Metallica - Well, I do like to sleep??

14) What is your biggest fear?
" I am the bullgod" Kid Rock - Yes, I owuld be fear being a bullgod. Sounds scary

15) What is your biggest secret?
"Bad Seed" Metallica - I AM NOT!!!!

16) What do you think of your friends?
"Every Rose has its Thorn" Poison - Well, I certainly don't think well of my friends do I?!?!

17) What is your theme song?
"Believe" Disturbed - That is nice....

18 ) What do you think of your family?
"All I ever Wanted" Shinedown - Awww.......

19) What is your best friend’s theme song?
"Hotter Than Hell" Kiss - I swear on everything that I randomly picked this! Jessica will be so happy!!!

20) What is your mood right now?
"Blitzkrieg" Metallica - No, pretty calm right now

21) If your heart could talk what would it say?
"So much for the afterglow" Everclear - Hmmm.....

22) What do your co-workers think of you?
"The Garden" - Guns n Roses - Am I a pretty flower?

23) What does your future look like?
"Above" Blue Man Group - Well that is good news!!!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

since I don't have an Ipod I guess I could use my cell phone for this one.. I don't have that many songs on it though.. I like yer list.. most excellent...

Miss Sassy Pants said...

2) That's appropriate because you ARE straight...
9) Mmmm hmmm...
15) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
19) Hell yeah! That's sweet though, thanks!
23) I hope so.

That was fun, sweetie!

Anonymous said...

If I did this me-me people would think I was a mortician, a serial killer, or school shooter...

Anonymous said...

You are such a pretty flower!
Just like a D-A-I-S-Y!! :)

Kelly #2