Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A Favor

I didn't want to spam your page or attempt to advertaise via comments, so I figured I'd ask you for a favor. I am attempting to get a lil writing project off the ground via Myspace. I am trying to offer my services as a male advice columnist to any females out there who are curious about anything having to do with men. I believe I offer a good perspective and have been told I give good advice.

The whole point of this is in order to write these articles I need questions from ladies. If you would like examples of my work please visit my page and check my blog entries that are titles the "Voice of Reason." That is my initial advice column answering two questions for two close friends of mine. If you would like, feel free to send me a question via Myspace. That way I can earn the opportunity to broaden my writing talents to more than just my lil circle. And prove to you that I am not just screwing off with this venture. All I ask is one comment or bulletin post or blog sending any or all of your friends in the Myspace world my way. That way I can bring in more eyes for my work. Just one time and I will hopefully take it from there.

I understand if you want to pass on doing this for me. I just figured I would give it a shot and hope to strengthen my abilities as a writer and learn more about people and females. Thank you for your time and take care.

http://www.myspace.com/mrvideoguy

Rich B.

3 comments:

Miss Sassy Pants said...

To Manuel's readers:
Rich is for real. One of his first two questions were from me and he did give me very good advice and helped me understand a bit better what goes on in my husband's brain. I would absolutely, 100%, without hesitation, turn to Rich for a perspective on men again. Please spread the word - I know Rich can help a great many people if given the opportunity.

Anonymous said...

I forgot I had a MySpace page...

I will see what I can do.

AlienCG said...

I will do what I can to help you advertise.