Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happy May

Yup, it is May already and I am going to do something special this month and I absolutely promise I will do it, even if it kills me - I am going to blog every day this month in honor of a special occassion. What is it? I officially go from my
20s to my 30s the 29th of this month. Yup, I will be turning the big 3-0. I am going to try to do some recollection stories, reflection stories, and of course, the usual nonsense posts that I usually do. So here it is, my official countdown to 30. Am I bummed? Naw, age is just a number. I just spent the last few hours capping fools on Grand Theft Auto IV online. I would hardly call myself an adult simply because the calendar says so!

3 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

yeah video games are the way to go.. keep on posting...

Churlita said...

Good for you. I'm going to be 43 this Summer and I still play video games. Yea for us!

Anonymous said...

I look forward to playing GTA IV, as soon as I get a PS3....

Good luck on posting everyday in May. It is even tough for me sometimes.