Friday, May 16, 2008

Oh the Humanity!!!

Ok, so I got my television issue fixed. I figured it was a directv issue since my Playstation still worked. So, after I finished blogging last night and after the TIVO was done recording, I power cycled the box and the picture was back good as new. Kind of weird, but what are you going to do. At least it is back working. Back working so as not to miss.........

New Kids on the Block?!?!?!?! I turn on the tv this morning only to find out that New Kids on the Block were about to perform on the television. Not a recording from years ago, but live. Ok, truth be told, I heard they were talking about getting back together and even had a tour planned, but to actually see them made it real. Now, I made fun of them to no end when I was young, but I have to hand it to them. If people are still going to come out and see them after all this time and they are going to make a lot of money doing it, all power to them. Plus, they weren't lip syncing this morning like other boy bands. Still, the synchronized dancing has to go.

Ok, here are the answer to the picture question from the other day. First, the picture again so you don't have to scroll down...



1. I am Number 11. I think everyone got that right.
2. My cousin Mike is #10. I don't think anyone but my sister(who wasn't supposed to answer) got it right. He is a few months older than me.
3. My old friend Gabe is #2. I have known him since preschool and still see him every 2 weeks for poker.
4. My friend Josh, #13, was the class clown. A good handful got this right. The hair for sure.
5. My friend Rich is #3 and he is MrVideoGuy. Have known him since my sophomore year of HS and I consider him one of my best friends.
6. #8 is Jaime, and he officiated my wedding. He is 2 years older than me and he was my next door neighbor and like an older brother to me.
7. #12 is Phil, the ladies man. He talks more than any male I know!


Thanks to all who participated. I know they were all shots in the dark so I appreciate you playing along anyways. Have a good weekend.

6 comments:

dmarks said...

Nice picture. But can you guys all do synchronized lip-synching on national TV?

Anonymous said...

I hope all you dudes did not do the synchronized dancing...that does have to go.

The picture thing was cool because in some cases you can pick the personality type by looks. You could pick the person by position in the photo..it makes sense to me now.

Mom said...

Yeah, I thought people would get the cousin thing only by being next to you and part of the wedding party. That was fun, especially knowing the answers but seeing what everyone else did. I have NKOTB recorded and will probably watch it today. You did have to watch it again, too, didn't you - for your wife. Have a great weekend!

laura b. said...

Well, I did terrible! It was still fun though :-)

AlienCG said...

I'm not very good at trying to figure out who's who. I gave it the old college try, though.

Churlita said...

My niece Bianca loved NKOTB when she was younger. I wonder if she'd still be into them now that she's married and teaching school.