Saturday, May 03, 2008

One of the cutest things I have ever seen...

Small post today because I want to give everyone a chance to read the last two posts. This video is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. If you like animals, you'll agree...



This guy is still out there because my in laws visited Santa Barbara last week and drove right past him. I would love to see him in person.

Don't forget to read the last two posts if you already haven't to see the exciting things coming this month.

6 comments:

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Yeah, that is pretty amazing. See, we CAN get along!!! People should take lessons from this guy/these animals.

Anonymous said...

We're going to visit Henry and family later this week. I think we'll try to get to Santa Barbara and see this for ourselves. It's amazing.

Mom said...

Fran told me last night about this. Glad you posted it. It's so cute.

Anonymous said...

"I think that's the best peace sign in the world."

I think so too. That's the most heartwarming video I've seen in a long time.

Anonymous said...

I get all wheezy and itchy just looking at that...I am allergic to both species!

Jose said...

This is so cool. It kindda makes you feel that there is hope yet.