Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Evil E's Saturday(Tuesday) Scavenger Hunt #17

So I am few days late, but I had a fairly busy weekend as evidenced below. Here are my takes on the word, "number."


Many people hve been posting pictures of their DVD collections so I thought I would show you the large number of DVDs I have. Oh yeah, and Blurays!



A number of chips were used at my last poker game because there were so many people! I took a respectable 2nd place.




These two characters are my number 1 and number 2 favorite characters in comics. I love these statues!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are no real rules to this thing...it was intended as something one could post that was relatively quick and easy. Also, it makes great filler when you got nothing better.

Good use of the word. I always like seeing how people attack the word in many different ways. Thats a lot of poker chips, a great number of them...

Tara said...

I love the action figures and the shelves o'movies!

Churlita said...

All good things to have numbers of. You may not have shown a lot of action figures, but it's all about quality there.

laura b. said...

Impressive numbers! I really like your superhero guys.

AlienCG said...

Excellent pictures and a lot of cool stuff. You definitely have more movies than me.