Thursday, May 15, 2008

WTF!?!?!!?

So....a little bit ago, I had to go into the next room and I turned off the tv in the living room. I just walked back in and turned it on and I get no picture. If I turn on the PS3, it works, but that is on a different HDMI cable. My tv works, I can adjust settings and stuff, but I am getting to feed from the cable. I cannot figure it out. It is killing me, but I will have to tackle it tomorrow. It was JUST WORKING!!! So, that is all you get tonight. I will give you the answers to yesterday's trivia tomorrow. Promise...

7 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

I had the same thing happen the other day.. But it was the cable.. it came out somehow.. it was fixed thankfully... Good thing I have another two t.v's in the house..

Anonymous said...

I hate when that happens!

Jose said...

Man that sucks! Hope you figure it out quick.

Churlita said...

I have a weird thing like that with my XBox. Sometimes it works on XBox live and sometimes it gives me this weird error message...Stupid technology.

Tara said...

I hope you got it up and running! I hate bad technical surprises like that.

Anonymous said...

If it was me, because I am so technically inclined, I would just buy a new TV because I would call it broke.

Mom said...

That's really weird. Maybe the ghost followed you home. Although he did kick Logan this morning so I guess it couldn't have been him.