Monday, May 26, 2008

Never too old.....

Today, we had an 18th birthday party for my cousin Rosie at a local park. It was good times and good food, but will be remembered for the fun times on the "kid" playground equipment. Here ya go...

Pushing Jess and Cassie on the swing



Pushing Jess up close




Jess got stuck in the tire swing




After Jess went down the slide, her hair was full of static electricity



Be sure to check out my birthday party pics below if you haven't yet. 30 this Thursday!!!

8 comments:

Mom said...

The party was fun! I'm glad I remembered the camera to capture those fun moments. It goes to show, Age is only a number! Happy Birthday again Rosie!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of birthday and pre-birthday stuff going on. Never too old to play on swings, I happen to like them as well.

Tara said...

It is so much fun to play on swings! Instant high. There's a park down the road from my place that has swings. I'll have to visit it.

Churlita said...

I still love playground equipment. I like Jess's hair in the slide pic. Very cool.

laura b. said...

I spend a lot of time in parks with my youngest son, and my granddaughters. Maybe I need to consider making them push ME on the swings for a change. haha!

Anonymous said...

It was a very fun day. Allison made the comment "those Valles are fun people!" She is right. Thanks for the fun, fun, fun weekend. Hugs.

PurpleOceanMoon said...

It was so much fun. The BBQ was off the hook! Yummmy BBQ!!

AlienCG said...

I like playing at the park. I'm still a kid at heart.