Saturday, July 21, 2007

Day 41

I am always curious to see what happenes during my birthday. Not that I am expecting anything. I rarely do nowadays. I am just curious this year more than others. I have lately been getting a lot out of people. Not through manipulation or anything like that, but a sorta karma return policy that has been kicking in over the past few weeks. As if everyone knew I had my nuts cut off last month and handed to me. Sorry if that was slightly off color folks, but it makes the point clear. I suppose nowadays I want to look into people's eyes and see what they are about. I want to know why they are around. I think I have trust issues. I think people are capable of anything. I am the one behind in our groups kinda big blow out things for turning 30 thang we started in '06. I still got a year to go. One is coming up in the group. Wonder how that will go? Guess I will have to be around just to witness it. Something always told me that at some point there would have to be a before/after moment in the group. Ya ask me it may have already happened, but I'm a more biased person in those dealings, so it's not as widespread amongst all. Ya know what will be different this year. First time since 2002 that I haven't had the same birthday wish. It never came true and this year I just really don't want it to. What a difference a day makes.

Playoff time tomorrow. Something tells me it's going to be a different kind of postseason run this year. The measure of a man can only be truly tested when they are confronted with that which is not familiar. Get home safe from camping boys. Time to make money.

Rabble Rock!

2 comments:

Miss Sassy Pants said...

So when is your birthday, exactly, so I can make sure I say so on the actual day? And I know you're not supposed to talk about birthday wishes, but do you have something in mind, since what you've wished for since 2002 you no longer want?

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your nuts... I do believe that karma has a way with things - what goes around comes around. I hope that you have a happy birthday and that whatever you wish comes true.