Monday, July 16, 2007

Day 47

Let's see. My Sunday recap.

I woke up late. Had to bolt to get to work early and then took the work van back here to go check on the dogs. Later I had to make one more check on Toby and Chloe and was there in time to welcome back the owners. They hooked me up for taking care of the dogs. My instant thought after getting paid for my duties? Transformers money. Yes, as I said before I am an 8 year-old.

Work was work. I was more pleasant and greeted more folks. I think my charm made some people smile, but we are a bunch of people working on a Sunday. Tough crowd to make smile.

3 points 3 assists. Not what I wanted, but we got the win and pretty much secured a playoff spot and a chance at our third title in a row. It's tough to find minutes at times and I had some decent looks that just didn't drop. Team is still transitioning, but we all seem to have a similar goal and hopefully that will show out.

The 24 marathon is complete. Season one is done. We even got another guy to join the viewings tonight. Season two begins Tuesday. Somewhere after getting my car windshield replaced and catching a movie with a friend.

I walked through Target and Wal-mart today. I am now stuck with one option. How much do I spend tomorrow. I am a geek, but now that some other folks are coming out with having seen the movie they are expressing the same sentiments I did. I am just taking it a step further. cause I am an 8 year-old.

Maybe 2000 calories. My body is hurting though. Gotta find a way to recover during my work days. Maybe more sleep.

47 days left? Least I got the wedding gifts out of the way and a place to stay all weekend. Peace folks. Rabble Rock!

Oh and yes when my mommy asks me what I want for my birthday I will be telling her Transformers. Cause I am... oh you get it. :)

3 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Stuck in a 8 yr old's body.. that's got to suck when trying to pick up girls... Does that mean you squeal with delight like an 8 yr old too?

Mom said...

Congrats on your win and for making people smile. I hope you get all the toys you want!

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Let me guess what movie you're going to see on Tuesday... :-)

We missed the first few seasons of 24. Are they worth Netflicking?

THAT'S whay you and Manuel are friends - I'm always telling him he's a 12-year-old trapped in a 29-year-old's body!