Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Day 44

Thanks Kelly for giving me something to work with. Manuel, Reggie Bush is a superstar.

Funny thing happened on the way to the coliseum. I did what I said I needed to do, but I got nothing out of today. I mean it was fun. It meant something, but happiness does not make for a good writer. I have been putting off my final writing assignments for my online course cause I just don't feel the flow of it all. I could write it out, but it just seems so forced. By the way, when did I become this emotional of a fella? Like I need to feed off of some kind of feeling to get anything done.

So, if I do accomplish my goal it would be doing something I have never done before.
That would be strange.

I want a Baskin Robbins Ice cream cake for my birthday. That's all I want.

If this ass walks in and wonders why I didn't respond to him I will F'n punch him.

I feel slightly awkward about being rewarded for being a nice guy. Birthday or whatever it always feels funny to get something for what I think is nothing. I am suppose to act like this towards people I like, so when it comes back in good karma I find it hard to accept. Karma points. A blog I have been thinking about for days.

I can even say no to things. I dig the fun times, but I am just not as into the whole series. Maybe I am missing a guy gene somewhere.

Dog food and shoes. Is my life really just dog food and shoes?

So which is a better book. The chronicles of a basketball witness or the sad tale of a broken hearted goof with a one-track mind?

3 weeks. I still want to yell at her. Rage really does stick with me.

I am the one who fixes his car and I won't have one tomorrow? irony anyone?

I took them out of the box. Yep, I am 8 again.

Can you break up with friends?

I think I am now officially "Faking it till I make it."

Sleepy time.

Rabble Rock!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss BR. We don't have those out here. Last time I was in Sacramento, I had it twice!

Shoes and dog food sounds good to me. One can find a lot of peace in those two things.

Maybe you should just yell at her. To get rid of the rage, put on the shoes and walk the dog. Yes you can break up with friends, I find it extremely hard to do.

Just so you know, most people are faking it too.

Mom said...

Dogs and shoes are definitely comfort and there is nothing wrong with finding peace. Dogs are the best companions and love you and shoes just make you feel great! Baskin Robbins cakes are the best. Our family gets them almost every year for their birthday. I love them!

MrManuel said...

Dude, I always get an ice cream cake for my birthday ever year. They are the best!


I am decalring shenanigans on the Reggie Bush thing. That was bullshit.

Yes, you can absolutely break up with friends. Jessica did with one of her friends.